9.11.2007

Meet the Designer- Antoinette Lee


1- Your name and name of your brand.
Antoinette Lee - Antoinette Lee Designs
2-Tell us a bit about your brand and your inspiration/story.
Having my own fashion line has been a dream of mine for as long as I could remember. I pursued my dream by moving to New York City, and working as a designer in the fashion industry. After growing and learning about the “ins and outs” of fashion, I finally felt it was the right time to branch out and create a line of my own. Soon after, Antoinette Lee Designs was born! Antoinette Lee Designs focuses on using the highest quality leathers, suede, and hardware. Handbags are a reflection of a woman’s identity, so we offer a variety of styles to fit your every need.

3-What was your inspiration for this season?

For my Fall/Winter 2007 line, my inspiration came from my use of rich colored leathers, and how beautiful they looked when paired together. For my solid bag styles; the use of gray, plum, bone, navy, and black patent looks so luxe. But when paired as a gray/navy or bone/black combo, it gave the style a whole new edgy look.

4-What's your current beauty obsession?
C.O. Bigelow Lemon Body Cream

5-Name 5 items you couldn't live without?
My LG phone, my I pod, ice coffee, a headband, and flavored lip gloss

6- What's currently on your playlist?
BEN KWELLER

7- Favorite vacation spot?
Any tropical island

8- What's your decoration style?
Modern…black & gray with accents of color.

9-What current fashion trend are you excited about?
I have been into the oversized tops/skinny jean look, such a great silhouette!

10- Favorite snack?
Hot Fries

11- Day bird or night owl?
Definitely a night owl

12- If you weren't designing your own collection...what would be your runner up career?
Probably a stylist or interior design

13- Pick a fashion decade (or period) and tell us why you loved or hated it.
I think today is an amazing fashion era. Now, the fashion trends of past decades are recycling & reinventing themselves. A person now is able to admire their favorite looks from the past and share their loved fashion eras with the current fashion trends of today.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin