4.25.2007

Terra Plana



I'm going to divert from my independent designer roots for this post. I've been following the "crop" of eco friendly designers who are finally being recognized for creating beautiful clothing; the one thing I hear often is that there are only a few shoe designers (please note that the complaint is also re: CUTE shoes that are eco friendly) that tackle the eco market. So when I discovered Terra Plana, I thought it worth the diversion. Using natural latex, recycled materials, vegetable tanned leather, and local materials, Terra Plana makes stylish shoes that have an artisan quality to them. I believe they are UK based but there is a sales office and store in the US.


1 comment:

Blooming Lily said...

I definitely wear those! I love the color and the cool heel.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin