8.02.2006

Love Brigade

If I may be so poetic as to crown Love Brigade the champions of soulful artistic impression. Yeah, I know I'm a little extra here but check this out. How does one epitomize "promoting a new world order based on the liberation of love, and the ideal of togetherness"? By designing a collection that gathers the romance of bygone eras, the frayed essence of the artist, and the independent spirit of the punk in all of us. Waxing poetic still? Well I can't help it, in truth not many people know how to design around a theory and these guys know what they are about and stick to it. The collection is comprised of separates (skirts, tops) , jewlery, and a few accessories. Thanks for emailing me Alyssa, and love the styling and photoshoot!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin